Landlords have the right to perform credit reports. You must obtain the applicant’s authorization prior to requesting the credit report.
Landlord Services, LLC offers two Credit Report types.
1) FULL CREDIT REPORT. This product works well for those that want to obtain as much credit information as possible. This report is the type of credit report a bank would acquire when someone applies for a loan. The credit score is also available upon request.
A full credit report provides you with the following information:
- Previous Addresses (Helpful in finding previous landlord information)
- Also Known As Names (Helpful in finding additional criminal records)
- Collections (accounts taken for recovery by a Collection Agency-such as utility or medical bills)
- Public Records (Bankruptcies, Small Claims judgments and judgments from landlords)
- Monthly Loan and Credit Card Payment Amounts (helps you determine the tenants available income)
- Late Payments (Gives you insight into their payment patterns)
- Inquiries (Find out if the applicant has applied for other recent credit)
With this product, you are receiving sensitive, confidential credit history information and you are required to maintain a commercial or home office. An initial onsite verification of that office would be conducted.
Click Here Here to download the application to begin using the FULL CREDIT REPORT product.
2) RETURN DECISION REPORT. This report is a great way to screen your applicants easily and quickly. Return Decision works well for those who do not qualify for a full report. It is also a great alternative for those who prefer not to decipher credit report information and opt for a recommendation of which direction to take. You are still in control by setting your criteria and we do the work for you by simplifying the results. You receive a one word decision of pass or fail, rather than the credit report itself. You also receive the FICO score!
Click Here to download the Application to begin using the RETURN DECISION product.
The above 2 options require you to complete our application forms prior to obtaining reports. Download the appropriate application for the product that suits your needs. After you submit the forms to us, you will be contacted within 2 hours or less. A Return Decision account can be set up within 2 hours. A Full Credit Report account can be set up within 2 to 6 days. This varies depending on your schedule and when the onsite office verification is complete.
CRIMINAL AND EVICTION REPORTS
National Criminal Reports – Nationwide criminal database search of over 245 million state and county criminal records. This is an effective tool for discovering criminal offences that may have occurred.
National Eviction Reports – By using the full name and address history associated with the applicant’s SSN, deceptive applicant practices, such as omitting an address with an eviction, are prevented. This search tool uses sophisticated algorithms to match the applicant’s address and name history eliminating false positives.
Criminal and Eviction searches can be ordered online through this website The results can normally be returned to you the same day. Contact us at 920-436-9855 for to get set up for this product.
CLICK ON “PRICE LIST” FOR A COMPLETE PRODUCT AND PRICE LIST.
Combination Credit/Criminal/Eviction Reports-available with the tenant’s assistance
We also market two other services which combine the credit, criminal and/or eviction reports. These products require the applicant to work with you to acquire the information. You set up your account at one of the websites below and provide the applicant’s email address. An email is then sent to the applicant. The applicant must respond to that email and answer a few questions before the results are released to you. For additional information visit the websites below and please be sure to bookmark or “favorite” the website for all of your return visits so that we may be compensated for our referral.
landlordservices.applyconnect.com with this option, the renter pays for the report
landlordservices.mysmartmove.com with this option the renter or the landlord can pay for the report